Marinated Tomato-Muenster Sandwich With PestoFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk oil and vinegar in small bowl - add sliced tomato and turn to coat evenly with the marinade.
- Place 1 slice cheese on each slice of bread. Spread one with pesto and the other with mayo.
- Remove tomato slices from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Place on one of the bread slices and close up sandwich.
- Melt a tiny amount of butter in a skillet and place sandwich in the skillet. Cover the bread side facing up with a thin spread of mayo.
- Grill until golden, then flip to grill the other side.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating3 people
I can honestly say I have never had muenster cheese. It does look super melty though! Yummy sounding sandwich!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
This looks and sounds sooooo yummy! Will definitely give it a try next time I get muenster. Thanks for posting!DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
This is delicious just like I thought it would be! It was my first time using the mayo method for a grilled cheese and that was a little different for me. I didn't have any muenster so I used a combination of yogurt cheese which is mild in flavor and...moreDetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!