Do Not Tell Janson What Is In It CasseroleFrom angelgal 8 years ago
- 4 5 1/2 oz cans chicken shopping list
- 1 Large Canister Stove Top Stuffing shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 16 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 2 Cans Creamy chicken mushroom soup shopping list
- *This recipe can easily be "halved" for smaller families. Keep in mind, I do everything I can as quickly and easily as possible. Cooked and shredded left over chicken can be used (2-3 C). Adjust baking time if using smaller dish. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare stuffing according to direcations.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Put in 9x13 Pam sprayed baking dish.
- Bake 350* for 1 hour.
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating10 people
LOL love the name! I bet the recipe actually tastes good too. Love your cooking style -quick, easy, fuss-free. Bookmarking this. Thanks for sharing.danadooley in Singapore loved it
My son is going to love this.bvannetter1955 in PALM DESERT loved it
Oh yea.. In my boyfriends family.We got a few people that are very picky eaters.So I agree with you there.
What a great recipe though.I got to give this a try.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
On A Budget559 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Family Favorites141 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers187 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members