Langostino RollsFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb langostino tails (I got them from Trader Joe's cooked and just ran them under cold water to defrost) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 3-4 large green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt - or to taste shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper - or to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 8" sub buns shopping list
- softened butter shopping list
- leaf/butter/bibb lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Roughly chop langostino tails of some are larger then others.
- Combine mayo, celery, onions, s&p, and lemon juice in a medium mixing bowl. Place in refrigerator.
- Cut a v-shap into top of sub buns and remove top portion. Spread some softened butter on inside of v and inner sides of top pieces. Place in top rack and broil on 425F for 1 minute, or until just lightly browned.
- Place leaf lettuce inside each bun.
- Toss langostino tails with mayo mixture. Distribute atop lettuce leaves on each sub bun. Place to parts of buns on top and serve, preferably with potato chips.