Langostino RollsFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
- 1/2 lb langostino tails (I got them from Trader Joe's cooked and just ran them under cold water to defrost) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 3-4 large green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt - or to taste shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper - or to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 8" sub buns shopping list
- softened butter shopping list
- leaf/butter/bibb lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Roughly chop langostino tails of some are larger then others.
- Combine mayo, celery, onions, s&p, and lemon juice in a medium mixing bowl. Place in refrigerator.
- Cut a v-shap into top of sub buns and remove top portion. Spread some softened butter on inside of v and inner sides of top pieces. Place in top rack and broil on 425F for 1 minute, or until just lightly browned.
- Place leaf lettuce inside each bun.
- Toss langostino tails with mayo mixture. Distribute atop lettuce leaves on each sub bun. Place to parts of buns on top and serve, preferably with potato chips.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!