Oven Fried Cinnamon Honey ChickenFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 pound chicken, cut up into 8 pieces shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour with salt, cinnamon, tumeric and pepper.
- In a bowl, beat together egg and milk.
- Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture.
- Combine breadcrumbs with egg mixture to form a soft moist mixture.
- Roll floured chicken pieces in moist crumb mixture.
- Arrange in a roasting pan skin side up.
- Sprinkle with oil.
- Bake at 350 for 40-60 minutes.
- 20 minutes before done, mix the butter, honey and lemon juice in a saucepan.
- During the last 15 minutes of baking, pour the combined butter,honey and lemon mixture over the chicken.