Pizza Stuffed ChickenFrom lishakay 1 year ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast. Stuff each with 4 slices pepperoni, 2 Tb cheese, and 1 basil leaf. Secure with a wooden pick. Lightly spray each side of chicken with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned.
- 3. Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- 4. Remove from oven. Cut remaining 4 slices pepperoni into thin strips. Sprinkle chicken with remaining ¼ cup cheese; top with pepperoni strips.
- 5. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Chicken can be dusted with flour/egg/bread crumbs for a breaded chicken.
The Cooklishakay Belton, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!