Hissy Fit DipFrom twill10 8 months ago
- Texas Recipes shopping list
- Hissy Fit Dip shopping list
- by Libby Murphy shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- ...16 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 8 ounces Velveeta®, small cubed shopping list
- 1 cup white American cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 pound pork sausage, crumbled, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon curry shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- Dash of garlic salt or powder shopping list
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; stirring until well blended.
- Place in baking dish you have sprayed with non-stick coating.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or veggie sticks – carrots, celery, sliced cauliflower, etc.
- Rumor has it that the first time this was served at an SEC tailgating party; it was so popular that it was gone in no time flat! One uppity Southern belle who missed tasting the new recipe was distraught and pitched a big hissy fit, hence forth the name.