Tuscan Pork TenderloinFrom keni 4 years ago
- 2 pork tenderloins shopping list
- 2T honey shopping list
- juice from 1 lemon shopping list
- 2T olive oil shopping list
- 10 cloves garlic, divided shopping list
- 1/2-1t pepper flakes shopping list
- about 8-10 sprigs fresh thyme, divided shopping list
- about 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, divided shopping list
- about 8-10 sprigs fresh sage, divided shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place tenderloins in large zipper bag.
- Add the honey, lemon juice, olive oil, 4 cloves garlic, pepper flakes, 3 sprigs thyme, 2 sprig rosemary, 3 sprigs sage(rub the leaves first :) and a lil salt and pepper.
- Toss together to coat and refrigerate for at least a few hours, or overnight.
- Let meat rest outside of fridge for about 20 minutes prior to cooking, for best results.
- In blender or food processor, process together remaining garlic, and leaves from all the herbs.
- Add the butter a lil more black pepper and Parmesan cheese and continue to process to form a paste
- Remove tenderloins from bag and pat dry.
- Press the paste over the tops and sides of the tenderloins. Don't worry about full coverage, there won't be enough, and that's okay!
- Grill (or broil or roast in the oven) over medium high heat until internal temp is 145-150.
- Lightly tent with foil and let rest about 5 minutes, then slice into medallions to serve.
- **Please note, I'm not a rosemary fan. I like only a lil of the flavor and for me, it over powers easily. But, I know that's a personal thing, so, please feel free to mess around with the herbs a bit, if you'd like, and use more rosemary and less thyme, for instance. Whatever floats your boat!