Luisa's Reuben DipFrom luisascatering 2 years ago
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream shopping list
- 12 oz. shredded Swiss & Gryuere cheese mix shopping list
- 16 ounces pastrami or corned beef, chopped in food processor shopping list
- 1 cup organic ketchup shopping list
- 1 cup sweet hot mustard shopping list
- 2 cups homemade (or best quality) sauerkraut, drained and squeezed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salt-free seasoning mix (such as Trader Joe's "21 Salute seasoning" or "Mrs. Dash") shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients See Photo. Scoop and spread into large baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges. Serve hot with little cocktail-size pieces of toasted rye bread or everything bagel chips.
- Note: feel free to halve this recipe, as I am a caterer and made buttloads of it for a party :-) You can also bake the dip in individual baking dishes, like ramekins, as in my photos here.