Cranberry Pistachio BiscottiFrom roger 6 years ago
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil or canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pistachio nuts shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 300 F (aka 150 C).
- In a good sized bowl, mix together oil and sugar until it is well blended. Now mix in the vanilla extract and then beat in the eggs.
- Combine salt, flour, and baking powder. Slowly stir this into the egg mixture. Mix in the cranberries and nuts by hand.
- Divide your dough in half. Create two logs (about 12x2 inches) on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. The dough might be sticky, so wet your hands with cool water.
- Bake for about 35 minutes in the preheated oven. When read the logs will be a light brown.
- Remove from oven, and set aside to cool for approximately 10 minutes. Reduce the oven heat to 275 F (135 C).
- Cut the logs on diagonal into 3/4 inch thick slices. Lay on their sides on parchment covered cookie sheet and bake about 8 to 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 247
The Cookroger San Francisco, CA
The Rating34 people
Thanks Rogerkristopher in San Francisco loved it
I love biscotti, thanks Roger.sunny in Portland loved it
I adore biscotti, this is now on my menu for Sunday. Thanks for sharing.dariana in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!