Peanut Blossom CookiesFrom frankieanne 8 years ago
- 1-3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar (pack to measure) shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 45 chocolate kiss candies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Sift flour with baking soda and salt.
- In a medium size bowl, beat butter with peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the sugar. When creamy, beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture half at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Put remaining 1/2 cup sugar on a piece of wax paper.
- Shape dough into 1" balls, using a heaping teaspoonful of batter for each. Roll balls in sugar and place 1" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press a chocolate kiss lightly into the top of each cookie.
- Return to oven and bake 2 to 4 minutes longer, until cookies are lightly browned.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.