Vegan Mayonnaise SubstituteFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bring the salted water to the boil, add the tofu and bring back to the boil.
- Immediately remove from the heat and leave for 3 minutes.
- Drain the partially cooked tofu.
- Place it in a food processor together with the lemon juice, salt and nutritional yeast.
- Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Do not re-cook
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
this is invaluable to me and will tell people at richard simmons and weight watchers, toopuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
oh I definate bookmarked this recipe and you have my 5 on it too.spoil_me2 in Canton loved it
A little dull taste for me.
See Vegan Mayonnaise Substitute for more detail.
6/24/15pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking For One87 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members