Vegan Mayonnaise SubstituteFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring the salted water to the boil, add the tofu and bring back to the boil.
- Immediately remove from the heat and leave for 3 minutes.
- Drain the partially cooked tofu.
- Place it in a food processor together with the lemon juice, salt and nutritional yeast.
- Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Do not re-cook
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget558 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking For One87 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members