Better Than Sex CakeFrom jenniferastra 9 years ago
How to make it
- Bake the cake by following the directions on the box.
- Place the candy bar in a plastic baggy and crush by using a rolling pin or bottom of a pan.
- After you remove the cake from the oven, poke several holes using the handle of a wooden spoon. Let cool completely.
- Pour the condensed milk and caramel over the cake.
- Mix the crushed candy bar into the Cool Whip and spread over the cake.
- Can be refrigerated for about a week and is quite good served chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookjenniferastra Richfield, MN
The Rating5 people
One of my favorite desserts - so rich, but sooooo good!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Going to dinner with a bunch of girlfriends next week....I know what I'm bringing for dessert! Thanks for sharing!!!dahlka in Lancaster loved it
Made this last night for my friends! It was a hit! I was wondering if it was going to be too sweet or too rich. It was perfect! I used fat free cool whip and fat free sweetened condensed milk....just to fool ourselves into thinking this was sligh...moredahlka in Lancaster loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!