Quick Cajun ShrimpFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 TBS cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 TBS lemon juice - fresh shopping list
- 2 TBS parsley - fresh - chopped shopping list
- 1 TBS honey shopping list
- 1 TBS soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 lb. uncooked, large shrimp shopping list
- cooked spaghetti or pasta of your choice shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first seven ingredients in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss shrimp with pan juices.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti or pasta.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top if desired.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating11 people
Sounds good to me... love shrimp! I love Quick! happy cooking..shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds like heaven to me and I am lucky enough to have frozen uncooked shrimp in my freezer.nanny in Haddam loved it
Hummm I've never heard of baking shrimp. I might have this for dinner tonight. Now to go check out your gumbo recipe. ;*)justjakesmom in Everett loved it