The Best Sugar CookiesFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 6 tbs. margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup Butter Flavor Crisco shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbs milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- frosting from a jar or your own favorite recipe( I think the homemade style vanilla flavor from the jar is the best and its quick and easy! shopping list
- Sprinkles or what ever you want to put on the frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat the margarine and crisco until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- Add flour mixture ; beat until well mixed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll out the dough and cut with favorite cookie cutters.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375* for 7 to 8 min. Do not over cook or they will not be soft..
- Cool and then frost and decorate as desired.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating8 people
Yum! I collect cookie recipes so that I can find the ones that will keep my cookie jar full! This is a definite keeper =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
I love sugar cookies! These are a winner!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds great, sugar cookie recipes are all so similar, but it's amazing how different they can taste. I'll try this one today, as I am making cookies!! Thanks for the post!!knwalter in Paulsboro loved it