Artichoke Red Pepper FettuccineFrom dodus 7 years ago
- 12oz fettuccine noodles. shopping list
- 12oz jar marinated artichokes. shopping list
- 7oz (or thereabouts) jar roasted red peppers. shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions. shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic. shopping list
- 1/2 cup vermouth. shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped basil leaves. shopping list
- parmesan cheese to serve. shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the artichoke marinade into large frying pan over medium heat.
- Saute the onions and garlic in the marinade oil until golden.
- Add the peppers and artichokes and saute until softened and cooked through.
- Add the vermouth to the pan and stir everything up; let the sauce simmer while the pasta is cooking.
- Salt and boil a large pot of water.
- Add the pasta and stir frequently, cook that stuff al dente.
- When pasta is done, drain and add it to the frying pan; add the basil and stir until combined.
- Relocate to a serving bowl and serve with parmesan (optional).