Peanut Butter Pumpkin BreadFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can solid pumpkin shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 2/3 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tps. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tps. salt shopping list
- 1 tps. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tps. ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil, water and peanut butter; beat well. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Gradually add to pumpkin mixture; mix well. Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 -70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.