Potato And Corn FrittataFrom ambus 8 years ago
- 2 tsp oil shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed garlic shopping list
- 4 eggs,lightly beaten shopping list
- 450 g potatoes shopping list
- 310 g can corn kernels,drained shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander shopping list
- 2 tsp oil,extra shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated low-fat cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil,peel and dice potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.Add the onion and garlic and stir-fry until soft.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and add the onion and garlic and the remaining ingredients,except the extra oil and cheese.Mix well.
- Heat the extra oil in the frying pan. Pour in the potato mixture and cook over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until well set.Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place under a hot grill until golden brown on top.
- Serve hot or cold with salad.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating7 people
Love it!!!!cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Another potato recipe.My friend makes Frittata for Christmas brunch. Now I have a recipe for myself.trigger in loved it
Quick, easy and delicious! This will do!!! Great post, thanks!adacowan in loved it