Hot Meat and Cheese DipFrom debbie919 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook and brown the 2 meats together, drain excess fat, then put into a crock pot.
- Dump in the soup, picante sauce and cubed cheese. Let everything melt together on LOW setting, stirring occasionally til smooth.
- Serve with chips, crackers, whatever you like. We prefer Tostitos.
- Use the 'heat' you prefer on the sausage and picante sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookdebbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
The Rating8 people
We would totally make a meal out of this, too! I emailed it home to try this week (it's already bookmarked, but I email so I won't forget). Will let you know what we think! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Deb - this was really good. We have 'Survivor Night' on Thursdays (the fam always gets together to watch the show - I know, we're cheesy, but it's a good excuse to get together) and I made this for an appetizer last night to kick off the premier. E...morefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
i can picture myself hording this dip - yummyleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!