Dry Steak RubFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except canola oil and mix well.
- When ready to grill steaks, baste steak with enough canola oil to cover all surfaces of steak.
- Rub in dry rub liberally then grill steaks on both sides until desired doneness.
People Who Like This Dish 24
- cutietheduck Siloam Springs, AR
- njspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- j_dub76 Boise, Idaho
- rhondalynne Lake City, Michigan
- moonshimmer41 Nowhere, Us
- aidansmommy Nowhere, Us
- jenslight Nowhere, Us
- 3gdogs Nowhere, Us
- Plus 14 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!