Zesty White Bean BurgersFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1-16 ounce can great northern beans, undrained shopping list
- 1-4 ounce can chopped green chilies, undrained shopping list
- 2 medium green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 slices monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 4 kaiser rolls shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Place beans in food processor or blender.
- Cover and process until slightly mashed.
- Mix beans, chilies, onions, bread crumbs and egg.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Coat each patty with cornmeal.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties in oil for about 10 minutes, turning once, until crisp and thoroughly cooked on both sides.
- Top patties with cheese.
- Cover and cook about 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve patties on bottom halves of Kaiser rolls, top with lettuce, guacamole and salsa. Cover with tops of rolls.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- othercookie Nowhere, Us
- kennadlovley Portland, OR
- insptrsmith Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- gourmetcat Elmhurst, IL
- hmizerek Frankford, DE
- shai Gainesville, FL
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- beekokweh Mount Pleasant, MI
- labgoddess2u La Center, WA
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!