MeatloafFrom abbysmom35 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef, ground turkey, or ground venison shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream of wheat cereal (1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or shopping list
- 10-minute cook time), uncooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Mix meat, egg, cereal, 2 Tbsp. of the
- ketchup, onion, 2 Tbsp. water and salt in large bowl.
- Shape into loaf in greased shallow baking dish.
- BAKE 35 minutes. Spread remaining 2 Tbsp. ketchup over
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until cooked through