Homemade Cheese Puffs SupremeFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove crusts and slice bread into 1 inch cubes. Melt cheeses and butter in top of double broiler. Stir vigorously until melted.
- Remove from heat and fold in egg whites.
- Spear bread cubes and dip into mixture.
- Shake off excess. Chill overnight on greased cookie sheet and sprinkle very lightly with paprika.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Mom's note on the card. "Out of this world, freezes well."
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Yummy! Thanks for the great appetizer! I am trying to get together a great appetizer collection for the holidays.a1patti in Salem loved it
WOW...is my Grandson going to be happy when I surprise
him with these 'tasty morsels'...! I am so pleased to have this outstanding recipe...! A "5"....
....mjcmcook,,,,mjcmcook in Beach City loved it