Cream Cheese Scalloped PotatoesFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 8 to 10 cups cooked potatoes, peeled and diced shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 small jar diced pimento, drained shopping list
- 1/2 a small can French fried onion rings shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour, salt and pepper. Cook until bubbly. Cook 1 minute.
- Whisk in milk and cream cheese. Cook until cream cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Combine potatoes, pimento and cream cheese sauce. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour into large greased casserole.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with onion rings.
- Return to oven, uncovered, for 10 additional minutes.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating5 people
This sounds (can,t wait to try it)very good!Love the pimento.sizzlingranny in Baxter loved it
YUM YUM!! Sounds fantastic.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Another great recipe. Thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!