Jewel Studded Salmon with Cilantro Cream CheeseFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Mince the cilantro.
- Thoroughly mix the garlic, cilantro, and cream cheese, and then set aside.
- Butterfly the salmon filets.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into the salmon and fold it back up.
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 6 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with salt during cooking.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating15 people
This sound yummy! I love salmon. And this would go great this Sunday's dinner.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
The kosher salt you sprinkle on while cooking is the jewels :)
We made this last night. YUM! We will definitely be making this one again, simple yet yummy.
I did have one difference, rather than a thick fillet I had some thinne...morepateryalsa in Madison loved it
I made this for dinner today and I loved it!mcintosh1968 in Haysville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!