Copycat Montreal Steak SeasoningFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dehydrated garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seed. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients. (I like to crush just a little with a mortar and pestle.)
- Store in air tight container.
- Use in any recipe calling for Montreal Seasoning or rub on steaks, pork chops, burgers, chicken.....etc.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating7 people
I sprinkle Montreal Seasoning in a small bowl and eat it straight. Yes I love this stuff...Thanks for the recipe!rml in loved it
Thanks!suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
This is fabulous to mix into ground beef for making hamburgers. Yes I am a big fan.otterpond in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!