Mango MousseFrom taesma 9 years ago
How to make it
- Puree mangoes, condensed milk and lime juice in a blender until smooth.
- Whip cream until almost stiff; fold it gently into the mango puree.
- Pour into individual serving dishes, or one large dish.
- Chill for at least one hour, or more.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sliced bananas or strawberries, if desired.
The Cooktaesma Concord, CA
The Rating4 people
I love mango and the lime is a nice touch to this mousse.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This sounds wonderful! I will be serving this with raspberries.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
I made this yesterday and served it with raspberries and it was wonderful! The berries add a nice contrast in color and flavor. It was very easy to make too.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!