Mango MousseFrom taesma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Puree mangoes, condensed milk and lime juice in a blender until smooth.
- Whip cream until almost stiff; fold it gently into the mango puree.
- Pour into individual serving dishes, or one large dish.
- Chill for at least one hour, or more.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sliced bananas or strawberries, if desired.
The Cooktaesma Concord, CA
The Rating4 people
cant wait to try this one !!
im sure my mama will lov this |!!
thanks for sharing this great recioe :)jessa in Cagayan De Oro City loved it
This sounds wonderful! I will be serving this with raspberries.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
I made this yesterday and served it with raspberries and it was wonderful! The berries add a nice contrast in color and flavor. It was very easy to make too.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!