Seaside Club SandwichesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 3 oz double-smoked bacon, sliced paper thin shopping list
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 6 slices good-quality whole-wheat bread, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 lb lobster tail and claw meat, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large heirloom tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- romaine lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Spread bacon out on a rack above a baking sheet.
- Broil bacon 15 minutes or until crisp, turning halfway through cooking.
- In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice.
- Smear top surface of 2 slices of bread with Dijon mayonnaise.
- Layer half of lobster meat, half of bacon slices and half of tomato slices on bread, dividing evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top each with lettuce.
- Repeat with remaining bread, mayonnaise, lobster, bacon and tomato.
- Top with remaining slices of toast.
- Slice each sandwich into 4 triangles, securing each section with toothpick. Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Oh my... I have to have this... wonderful recipe.. and something diffrent.. getting tired of the same ole things...
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
OMG! This is going to rock the house! Hope you don't mind if I take the glowing credit then this hits the table..hehehe.
Mark.borius in Klamath Falls loved it
Wonderful! I added this to my group.. Hope you don't mind..Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Copy Cat Recipes366 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking For One87 members
Food Blogs60 members
Whole Foods142 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members