Broasted Brussels SproutsFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the bottom of each brussels sprout off (about 1/4" or less) and then slice in half lengthwise.
- Toss all ingredients and place in a single layer on a baking dish.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until brussels sprouts are slightly browned and tender throughout.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Great served with my Shallot, Yogurt & Parsley Dip, Golden Pheasant Cocktail, Olive Cake...etc. :)
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating11 people
These are very, very good!pink in USA loved it
One of my fav ways to cook brussel sprouts. Have never used the sage but will try.mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
I love roasted brussel sprouts. My mom tosses hers with balsalmic vinegar after roasting and they are always a hit. I'm sure these are just awesome. Good stuff.snufflebunny15 in Tierra Verde loved it