Spinach Au GratinFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 3 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 4 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw drain and separate spinach.
- Toss with rice.
- Combine eggs, soup and seasonings.
- Stir into spinach mixture.
- Turn into greased 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Just love spinach any way it's prepared......Made this for Easter and it was incredibly good...Got my 5wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
This is so delicious~ spinach fan here. I used fresh baby spinach (uncooked) because it was what I had in the fridge and it turend our perfect.vixiestix in Yarmouth loved it
LOVE spinach,nevr had this,will make it soon,Thanks so much!!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!