Oriental Chicken TendersFrom sunny 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix together egg till frothy, stir in the soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder. Set aside.
- In a pie tin, mix together crushed corn flakes and diced onion.
- Dip each wing in soy sauce mixture, then roll in corn flakes and onion. Place them in a foil lined glass baking dish
- Bake uncovered for 20 - 25 minutes, or until cooked.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!