Roast Crockpot Turkey ThighsFrom coffeebean53 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place celery, carrots and onions in bottom of the crockpot.
- Rub turkey with seasoning rub and place on top of veggies in crockpot.
- No water or stock...cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- ***Sorry but this one doesn't make the drippings for gravy.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating5 people
This sounds wonderful.....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Yummy, I can't wait to give this a try. One doesn't always need a whole turkey. Turkey pieces can give you a great meal all year round.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
These are tasty but not really roasted, although I knew that. I had to take the skin off and thus I took all the spices off! But, its a good, quick way to get a turkey fix. Added my picture as well. A bit more in IMI.
morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!