Cashew Chicken CasseroleFrom mrtnzangel8 6 years ago
- 1/2 C onion shopping list
- 1/2 C celery shopping list
- 2 Tbls butter shopping list
- 1/2 C chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 Tbls soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 C cooked rice shopping list
- 2 C cooked chicken shopping list
- cashew nuts shopping list
- chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Add mushroom soup, chicken broth and soy sauce.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add cooked rice and chicken.
- Pour in a 9x13 inch baking pan and bake 15 minutes at 350*.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle top with cashew nuts and chow mein noodles.
- Return to oven and bake 20 more minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- gmackinnon Nowhere, Us
- travelengal Nowhere, Us
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- knoxcop Knoxville, TN
- sitbynellie Glasgow, GB
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- zena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- charlotteelectrician Charlotte, NC
- snowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
- fizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating11 people
I love cashews and I love chicken. This will be a try very soon.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I have tried this, yum.charlotteelectrician in Charlotte loved it
This sounds awesome... hats off to your aunt...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it