Sauerkraut And Noodle CasseroleFrom lor 6 years ago
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 32 oz. sauerkraut, rinsed and drained well shopping list
- 8 oz. medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1-1/2 - 2 pounds kielbasa, cut into 1/2 inch thickness shopping list
- 2 cups swiss cheese or cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter -- melted shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soup, milk, onion and garlic clove in a medium bowl. Blend well.
- Place sauerkraut in a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Top with uncooked egg noodles *Sometimes I par-cook the egg noodles but it is not necessary.
- Spoon soup mixture evenly over top.
- Top with kielbasa, then shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs. butter, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley flakes in a small bowl and blend.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 1 hour or until noodles are tender.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating11 people
I prepared your recipe and followed it exactly the way you wrote it. It was so delicious and everyone was asking me to give them the recipe before they left. Thank you for a wonderful 5 fork casserole.chacha in New York loved it
I really love cabbage in any form. Put it together with noodles and I'm happy. You have posted an excellent 5 recipe.mishi in loved it
This sounds really yummy. A perfect fall and winter dish. 5 for sure.peepers in loved it