Bacardi ChickenFrom cherihannah 9 years ago
- 1 chicken ( 2 1/2 to 3 lbs ) cut up shopping list
- 2 Tbsps. cannola oil shopping list
- 2 cans (13 oz. )mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups poultry stock or water shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup Bacardi light rum shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken in oil.
- Add chopped onions , mushrooms, continue cooking.
- Add stock or water, bay leaves, rum, salt & pepper (to taste)
- Continue cooking at medium heat for one hour.
- Mix flour in 2 Tbsp. of water until smooth.
- Add to mixture; heat for additional 10 to 15 min.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- Serves 6.
The Cookcherihannah Shickshinny, PA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!