New England Peach Custard PieFrom noir 8 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Press this into the bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
- Place sliced peaches on crust.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkled over peaches.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix egg and cream until frothy and pour over peaches.
- Return to oven for 30 minutes, or until custard is set.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
How did I miss this one? Yummy!*wink*pink in USA loved it
How did I miss this one?Simple but sounds so good.Thanks,have a great day.:)zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it