Grissini SticksFrom noir 9 years ago
- 1 cup plain flour shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon yeast shopping list
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green olives (or black olives) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 100ml lukewarm water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the water and olive oil and knead together until a smooth dough is formed.
- Add the green olives and blend into the dough, adding a little more flour if needed.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll each piece out individually to a 50mm thickness.
- Cut into 1cm strips then roll the strips into a ball.
- Pinch of 20cm pieces and roll into cigar shapes on a floured surface. Bake in a moderate oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- **Serve with dipping oil or with my Shallot Yogurt And Parsley Dip**
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
very very nice and were so easy to make a definite ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Tops! *wink*pink in USA loved it
Hey Noir, I just posted "Individual Layered Dip" recipe, and your Grissini bread sticks were one of my recommendations to go with the dip. (Hope you don't mind...)
TY for a great recipe!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it