Caramel Apple Baked PancakeFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- 5 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup baking apples; thinly sliced (1-2 apples) shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 9-inch pie pan or baking dish with nonstick
- In small saute pan, melt butter and add brown sugar. Cook on medium high
- until sugar melts, about 4 minutes, stir in cinnamon. Pour caramel into a prepared
- pan. Slice apples with apple slicer and quarter, now arrange apple slices evenly on top of the caramel. Set aside.
- In medium bowl measure flour and add sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Sift together. Add buttermilk and egg and whisk until blended.
- Stir in melted butter. Pour onto caramel and apples in the pan covering
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on edge. Remove from oven and
- let sit
- for 10 minutes. Invert onto aserving dish. Serves 4.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating8 people
Ahhhhhhhhhhh now this sounds wonderful, maybe I'll do this over the weekend, depends how my Sunday morning goes with getting ready for church. If not this weekend then next for sure.
Thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
I just made this for breakfast and my family absolutely loved it!! I will make this many
times. It was scrumptious.ctfarmgirl in Pomfret Center loved it
Sounds like a winner!!!kitchenmouse in Richardson loved it