Mushroom Artichoke OmeletFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoon white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Drain artichoke marinade into a large ovenproof skillet.
- Add butter and melt then sauté mushrooms until golden.
- Add artichoke hearts and scallions tossing until heated through.
- Turn heat to medium.
- Beat eggs with garlic salt and wine until blended then pour over mushroom mixture.
- Do not stir.
- Cook slowly until sides are bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is browned and eggs are set.
- Serve directly from skillet.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!