Peanut Butter - HomemadeFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend continuously for 2 or 3 minutes. The ground peanuts will form a ball which will slowly disappear. If necessary, stop machine and scrape sides of container with a rubber spatula.
- Continue to process until mixture becomes spreadable.
- When desired consistency has been reached, stir in 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts for crunchy style peanut butter.
- Then place mixture in a tightly closed container and store in the refrigerator. During storage, oil may rise to the top; if this occurs, stir before using.
- Makes 1 cup smooth or 1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter.
- For other variations, you may add honey, cinnamon, etc.