A WONDERFUL PUNCHFrom noir 7 years ago
- ***Make and freeze ahead*** shopping list
- 3 small boxes gelatin (any flavor) shopping list
- 7 cups hot water shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle lemon juice shopping list
- 2 (46-oz.) cans pineapple juice shopping list
- ginger ale (1 liter for every 3 cups of frozen gelatin mixture) shopping list
How to make it
- You can use different flavors of gelatin, depending on the occasion. Dissolve gelatin in 3 cups of hot water.
- Dissolve the sugar in 4 cups hot water.
- Mix all ingredients together except the ginger ale.
- Put 3 cups of mixture per plastic bag and freeze.
- When ready to use, let the gelatin mixture thaw for 1 hour before you add the ginger ale. (Add 1 liter to each bag of gelatin mixture.)
- Punch will be icy and will not require additional ice.
- **Garnish with fruit on the punch bowl**
People Who Like This Dish 19
- shuga United States
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- charrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- bunge Santa Rosa, CA
- smooch America
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- friendlybbw Harrisburg, PA
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- momto4 Orillia, On, Canada, CA
- Plus 9 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
I have some parties coming up, this fits the bill!smooch in America loved it
This is so great! Tops!pink in USA loved it
oolala! great job Noirmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it