Heaven in a PanFrom michelle73 6 years ago
- FIRST LAYER shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- SECOND LAYER shopping list
- 2 8-oz pkgs. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 1 envelope Dream Whip shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- THIRD LAYER shopping list
- 2 pkgs. lemon pudding and pie filling shopping list
- FOURTH LAYER shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tbls. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- FIRST LAYER
- Mix flour, margarine and nuts until crumbly.
- Press into a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool.
- SECOND LAYER
- Beat cheese and icing sugar well. Prepare Dream Whip with milk. Fold into cream cheese and spread over cooled crust.
- THIRD LAYER
- Prepare pie fillings according to package directions. Cool stirring often. Pour over cheese layer.
- FOURTH LAYER
- Beat cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff. Spread over lemon layer.
- Keeps well for 5 days in the fridge. Makes 15 generous servings.
- Does this not sound like Heaven in a pan!
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!