Garbanzo Bean Stew CrockpotFrom mellian 9 years ago
- 1 pound Polish kielbasa, sliced bite size shopping list
- 2 cans (15 oz.) garbanzo beans (chick peas) Spanish style shopping list
- 3 medium potatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (4¼ oz.) ripe olives, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. adobo seasoning shopping list
- 2 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp. parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large (5½-6 qt.) Crock-Pot®,
- mix well. Turn on high until hot, then turn on low and cook 8
- to 10 hours. Note: Add water, if necessary, to achieve
- desired consistency. Serves 6-8.
- Posted by Sven
- October 7, 2003
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmellian Deltona, FL
The Rating4 people
All of my favorite ingredients! BIG FIVE HERE!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Interesting. Flavors don't marry well. So each kernel has its own flavorburst.
This is a nice stew for a cold day. I might consider thickening this up a little with an immersion blender.
See also: morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!