Little Goodie Jewels YUMFrom rosemaryblue 9 years ago
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup vanilla wafers, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves, or orange marmalade, or apricot preserves or fig preserves or peach preserves shopping list
- roll in either powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa, coconut, toasted, finely chopped slivered almonds, pecans, or other nuts of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Place 1 cup of chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for about 1 1/2 minutes
- Remove from microwave. Chips may be soft, but just stir to mix
- Blend melted chocolate with cream cheese
- Mix crushed wafers and preserves into the cream cheese and chocolate.
- Cover bowl, chill for 1 hour.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, roll in one of the following:
- Roll in powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa, coconut, toasted, finely chopped slivered almonds, pecans, or other nuts of your choice
- Place each ball on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Cover the cookie sheet, refrigerate until firm.
- Makes about 30 balls.