Chocolate Pecan PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1 refrigerated pie crust shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Coarsely chop 4 squares of the chocolate and set aside.
- Line 9-inch pie plate as directed on package with pie crust.
- Microwave remaining 4 squares of chocolate and butter in large bowl on high 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Brush bottom of pie crust with small amount of beaten egg.
- Stir sugar, corn syrup, eggs and vanilla into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Stir in pecans and chopped chocolate then pour into pie crust and bake 55 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
I love this.....this is so good..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Love this with chocolate. Printing recipe to have ready for the Holidays. Thank you so much!!!cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Love pecan pie, but you out did yourself with this one . I have never added chocolate, will be making this tommorow. LOVE IT.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!