Magical Peanut Butter Cookies No FlourFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar (or splenda), the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar (or splenda) to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
sounds like today's after school snack!
thanx!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Oh my, the girls are arguing over the rating. I'm trying to explain it only goes to 5. lol
The dad isn't home from work yet but I have a feeling I'll be making these a couple times a week. :)mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Ok, I'll give um a try, you know I love peanut butter!shirleyoma in Cove loved it