Artichoke Potato GratinFrom legoflamb 6 years ago
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 jar (8oz) artichoke hearts, sliced thin shopping list
- 4 oz prosciutto, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground shopping list
- NOTE: I used no salt in this recipe because the prosciutto and cheese are salty enough. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut potatoes into thin slices. Coat with 1/2 of Olive Oil and 1/2 of the ground Pepper.
- Throughly rinse the Artichoke hearts and cut into thin slices (but not as thin as the potatoes). Coat with 1/2 of Olive Oil and 1/2 of the ground Pepper.
- Cut Prosciutto into thin dice or matchstiks and combine with Artichokes.
- Grease an oven proof dish with high sides.
- Make an overlapping layer of Potatoes on the bottom, followed by a layer of Artichokes and Prosciutto, followed by a layer of Romano and Assiago cheese. Repeat untill ingredients are used up (reserving some cheese for the top).
- Cover pan with foil and bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for remaining 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooklegoflamb New York, NY
The Rating5 people
simple, good and Italian loved it TYmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I went to bookmark this and it says i've already bookmarked it, after thinking about it I remembered this is one of the recipes i've' got printed out already, duh :) love all the ingredients here.invisiblechef in loved it
Just reading the ingredients made my mouth water! Thanks for the great post!! Definitely saved!cgendy in Manalapan loved it