WonTon PoppersFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 C. monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 4 oz. jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced finely shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh minced garlic shopping list
- 3 green onions, diced shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 16 oz. package wonton wrappers shopping list
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Directions In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey jack cheese, jalapeño peppers,
- garlic and green onions mix well and season with a little black pepper.
- Fill the wonton wrappers with approximately 1 Tbs. cream cheese mixture.
- Fold wrappers into triangles then press with moistened fingers to seal
- or seal edges as desired.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Carefully place 3-4 wontons at a time into the oil and quickly fry,
- turning once until golden brown.
- Remove to paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite chili dipping sauce, ranch dressing or alone.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating9 people
Made this last night and it was a hit! Everyone who tried it absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing! Definitely a keeper. =)j_oderon in North Las Vegas loved it
Souds like its a keeper. Good recipe.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Ohh..these sound fantastic! I agree with the others...great party food! Never can have too many :) Thanks for sharing! Bookmarked + ^5lori4flavor in Chicago loved it