Crockpot LasagnaFrom cate 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped and sauteed shopping list
- 8-9 mushrooms sliced and sauteed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 bay leave shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles shopping list
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- First spray crockpot with pam or whatever!
- Spoon a layer of the meat mixture onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a double layer of the uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Break to fit noodles into slow cooker.
- Top noodles with a portion of the cheese mixture.
- Repeat the layering of sauce, noodles, and cheese until all the ingredients are used.
- Cover and cook on low heat in slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours.
- When I made this it took 6 hours in a older crockpot.
- Really watch the cooking time with newer crocks it might only take 3 - 4 hours, so keep a close eye on it while cooking.
The Cookcate Dike, IA
The Rating5 people
I made this tonight and it was absolutely the best lasagna I have ever tasted!!! Easy to make and was a big hit with the whole family! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Definitely a "5"!!!mkm114 in Springdale loved it
Super yummy and so easy to make. Twas a hit when I brought it work for my crew. They all loved it. I used italian seasoned ground turkey instead of beef.4tsomething in Arlington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!