Chocolate Chocolate Chip Nut MuffinsFrom iffyo 7 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup whole almonds shopping list
- 4 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In medium bowl, Sift together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In large bowl stir in milk, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients to large bowl; beat well. Add chocolate chips and walnuts, stir well.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Poke almonds into tops of unbaked muffins. Sprinkle muffins with sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating6 people
Can't wait to make these! yummmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
YUM, I'm speechless, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
OH MY GOODNESS!!! These look amazing!!! Thank you so very much for sharing this great recipe. This recipe is a "5" for sure!!!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!