Lasagna Roll-UpsFrom elaina253 8 years ago
- 6 uncooked plain lasagna noodles (6 ounces) shopping list
- 6 uncooked whole wheat lasagna noodles (6 ounces) shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup) shopping list
- 1 jar (14 ounces) tomato pasta sauce (any variety) shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom pieces and stems, undrained shopping list
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces) shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- Additional grated parmesan cheese, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and mushrooms. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Pour into ungreased rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches.
- Mix ricotta cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, the salt, pepper and garlic. Spread 3 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over each noodle. Roll up each noodle; cut roll crosswise in half. Place cut sides down in beef mixture.
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until hot. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 245
The Cookelaina253 Federal Way, WA
The Rating12 people
Wow, gorgeous! Very inventive and tasty too! Great post!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
This rollup was delicious. I loved it.junseth in loved it
deliciousglitry in loved it